this how we do it...

having had such a great lens to play around with all weekend it was very difficult to attach my 35mm lens on my camera today. However, after I started taking some shots with the camera I realized hmm… this is not a bad lens.  may not be as good but it def. does a good enough job for what I need to do on a daily basis. Happy that i found i feel this way. I have to confess I really didn't want to return that lens to the store.

here's what we do when the sun is shinning but it's still freezing outside and i am left alone with two boys… a  20 month old and a 6 week old. 
we play around with momma's camera and new doggy blankets on top of the dinning room table.






we have the boys sitting nicely together on the couch for a little brotherly bonding time




mommy makes Seth pose in front of the window to take advantage of the light… he is such a silly sweetheart of a boy.



 fun day all together even though I never even put make-up on or got out of the house for even a second. 

xoxo,
Bobi