top 11 of 2011

here i go doing a top 11 of my photos… i can't even say how difficult it was to choose these 11 photos. i kept going between what i thought was a great shot and what I emotionally wanted to pick.
my hope is that by next year at this time and with lots of practice my photography will have improved when i look back again and compare.
without further ado here they are in chronological order:
1.
little Seth at about 9 months old as you can tell he has been teething for some time and the drool at this point was a constant in our photos. i used a (borrowed) macro lens on this one. I would love to someday own one, it is so fun to use.
 2.
Yoda on the back deck with the only snow fall of 2011 what a cutie...
 3.
one of my favorites from my spring break road trip with my sisters…
4
Seth's first haircut… looks like he was having fun, and he really was. Monica did a wonderful job
 5
Seth's first pair of nike's from my friend Tab, here he is unable to constrain himself from tearing into that box. looks like Cosmin is helping him out.

 6
one of my favorite captures from our trip to Maui (taken with my point and shoot) 
7
at the pumpkin patch on a tractor… love the wind's effect on their hair makes it look like they were really driving the tractor.
 8
this is my favorite photo of De'j from this year there is something so serene and beautiful about the way she looks amongst the sunflowers
 9
de'j on our trip to the dales for grape picking… she is so easy to photograph and I love the softness of this photo.
 10
my son Luke at 6 days old born 11.28.11
11
seth doing such a great job for the nuvrei photo shoot. he loves those french macarons
and i have to add, that now that luke has joined our family i realize quite how big seth has gotten over the year.
and boy how time flies, i still remember when seth was an infant and now he is almost 2 years old and 30 pounds heavy.

so as you can see emotions won out… I picked the ones that spoke to me, I hope you enjoyed my top 11 of 2011.

xoxo,
Bobi



linking up with




Click It Up A Notch