Nuvrei Photo Shoot

     So the saying "when it rains it pours" is very appropriate for me this weekend. It has been so busy with one thing after another and among them two photo shoots. One was a baby photo shoot and the one I took today was for a local bakery.

      Nuvrei I know I've written about them before but I will do a short paragraph here. They are located on 10th and Flanders in the Pearl District of Portland OR.  This bakery is owned by a very dear friend of mine Marius Pop who is an amazing pastry chef. He makes the most amazing Almond Croissants and Brioches amongst an array of wonderful pastries. Oh and how can I omit the French Macaroons five different flavors in all and everyone of them is mouth watering. Well as they are expanding the bakery into a cafe I was asked to do some new shots for their new menus and other advertising they will be doing.

     So today with the help of my brother Cosmin who works for Marius and is a very artistically talented person came over and we got down to business and after 4 hours and many 500 (if not more) photos here are my top 50 or so… :)

Contact Info:
404 NW 10th Avenue LL2
Portland, OR 97209
(503) 546-3032

Here is a direct link to the Pastry Platter Order Info:

























You can order Nuvrei Pasty and Cookie platters they make a very special treat for your office, party or any other event.



Here come the Macaroons
Flavors: Pistachio, Raspberry, Chocolate, Rose and Orange