Progress...



Here's my little dude on the first day of March, 1 month and 2 weeks from his first birthday... in all his naked glory, ;P -showing off his ability to stand.

Our goals for March... or better said my goals for the month.

-Read my Bible daily
-Exercise regularly... at least 5 x a week I had said 7x but I'm realizing how unrealistic this is with a baby at least for me.
-Change my diet -reducing sweets on a daily basis
- loose 5 pounds
-Go on a weekly date with my husband
-Save 400$ (ooh... this will be tough)
-Get out to playgrounds and playdates with Seth more often each week.
-Cook dinner more regularly
-Watch less TV
-Go to one of Chris' Tennis Matches with Seth

Ok these are a few of my goals and I hope to do really well with them, I will re-evaluate at the end of the month and see how I did.

Posted by Picasa