Teething + Other Baby Woes.


It never fails, when I am at a loss for a good restaurant Thai food wins hands down.
last night my hubby and I had a wonderful time with a couple of friends whom we haven't seen in a very long time over some amazing Thai food.
It feels nice to reconnect with old friends no matter how much time has passed.  I am so excited for the news  they shared with us, I know God has an amazing plan for their life.
_______________________________________________________________
This weekend is shaping up to be a very lazy weekend at home.
My little guy has been teething for a week and has also come down with a cold.
This started last Sunday and it has now been almost a complete week, and he is progressively getting worse.
His cold symptoms are much worse then last Monday and he sleeps in only short bursts.
When he is awake he is crying half the time and whining the other half.
Is this normal?
Do all kids go through this while teething? I guess I never really thought about what it would be like but oh boy... No me gusto!
I feel so bad for him, he is supper congested so he has a hard time breathing and he is coughing a lot, however the highest his temp has gotten is 100.3 which is really not a fever but more like a slight elevated temperature.
I feel so bad for the little man and I am at a loss for how to keep him comfortable.
Anyone have any remedies or advice?