Days like these....

Today was my day off and since I no longer have a laptop until my hubby gets home from work with his, I get accomplish a lot more in my day. ;)

Had a great morning... got up had a great breakfast with Seth and then he was ready for a morning nap... I love that about babies! After his nap we got out of the house and headed downtown to the photo store for some help with my camera and a coffee date with a friend. Halfway through my day I dropped my phone in the toilet yay...  That will teach me to leave my phone in my back pocket. :) Of course the phone is dead and siting in a bowl of rice as we speak. Thank God that I was eligible for an upgrade through my wireless company.

So I got to have lunch with a good friend whom I haven't seen for a very long time. We had such a wonderful time catching up and it was nice to talk mommy talk with someone face to face, I haven't had that in a while.   We each had a kid with us and enjoyed a great desert at one of my favorite and apparently her favorite bakeries. Ahh.. I love almond croissants. I should have taken some photographs but we met right around Seth's nap time and he was kind of restless which just means that my hands were too busy keeping him entertained. Therefore no photographs :(

Here in the NW the weather is just beautiful we are having the most amazing sunshine but with quit a bit of a chill factor. Still sunshine is a great light source for photographs so on our walk later in day I took my camera and snapped some shots of Seth. By the time we returned home we were both sporting little red noses and icy fingers. :)




this is our youngest pup Sony. He is such a cutie pie. He loves being off-leash. Watch your ankles...hehe just kidding.