Goodbye 2010

Last day of 2010 in Photos!
Americano for me... Salted Hot Chocolate for Chris...bottle of milk for Seth (not shown)!



 















Seth's first Auntie Anne's Pretzel... it was love at first bite!

Ended the day the way we began it... at Starbucks!
What an awesome morning we had together! The evening we spent with my in-laws and those photos are still needing to be processed...

I am so grateful for all that God has blessed me with this year and the greatest of those is Seth's birth into our family. He is such a wonderful little guy. My life has become richer in many ways because he is in it. I am also grateful for my dear husband whom I love with all my heart. I pray God gives us many more years together and that we will raise Seth to be an outstanding man! Last but not least I am very grateful for all my family and friends and I pray God will bless each one and meet each of their needs as only He can.

Looking forward to 2011!
Happy New Year to all. May you all be richly blessed!

xoxo
Bobi