1.1.11 { around the house }

I have been playing around with Lightroom and I've found that I like the "Aged Photo" effect a lot. I applied it to some of the photos i took of my little guy today. I think it's a great look. Especially awesome for photos that are taken in low light situations -it's very forgiving.
I am really looking forward to warmer weather so that I can get outdoors with both Seth and my camera.






Seth and I made some cookies today, since we were cooped up inside all day long we needed a treat. He is not feeling so good coughing a lot and unable to get himself to unwind enough to take his naps... it's just too sad. So after finally taking his first nap of the day, I decided to make some cookies and see how he likes them. We made chocolate macadamia nut cookies (which burnt a bit because I wasn't paying attention) and peanut butter and peppermint bark cookies which were beyond yummy. Seth loved them.

Got some shots of the peanut butter cookies after they baked don't they look so yummy?