Yeah for a full night of rest!

Seth drinking his water after a pretty big meal of one madeline and a jar of organic bananas!
Hooray!   My 6 month old baby surprised me with a full night of sleep, 10 hours straight.
I woke up this morning at 7 and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that our alarm clock read 7 am. I immediately looked over at our video monitor and sure enough there was our baby boy in bed asleep, so I decided what the heck, I'll continue to sleep and he'll let me know when he's hungry. At 7:30 I woke up again and looked at the monitor and there was Seth in his crib, but this time he was wide awake just looking around. I got up and rushed to his room to congratulate him and give him a big hug and kiss.
When he saw me his face light up with a big gummy smile, oh he melted my heart right then and there. I love my little guy so much and moments like that just make me want to never be apart from him even for a minute.
Today we are gonna take a bath together and then start our day. I plan on going and doing some shopping/browsing for an upcoming vacation. It's already looking like it will be a bright sunny day. I'm loving these warm days we are getting in the middle of October and for Portland cloudless skies in the fall is unheard of. Happy Monday all.