Hangin' with the dh girls

 So my Saturday evening turned out to be just what I needed, a girls night out. No boys allowed! I crave times like these because they are too few and far between. From left in the photo above; Amy, myself, Crystal, Rose, Krista, & Kelsey. We are missing Khamla who was also there but left before this photo was taken. These are just a handful of the wonderful friends I made during my college days.

This night we gathered at Rose, Amy and Krista's apartment for an evening of Cookie Lee and catching up. I ended up using Amy's new fancy camera and playing the part of photographer. I am looking forward to seeing them, I think I took some goofy ones, it's so much fun taking candid photos of people.

As always we had so much to talk about, all of us catching each other up on where we are career wise, family wise and for some boyfriend wise... The rest of the evening was spent reminiscing about all the good times we spent together in our school days and of course laughing at the crazy things we've done together.

I am so grateful to God for bringing these girls into my life. I've learned so much from each of them, good  thing and some things... well we'll just leave it at that. :) Above all, the thing that I love the most about my dh girls is that I can be myself. Even though my life is so different than theirs I am accepted and loved for who I am, just as I am. That is one of the hardest things to find in life, friends who don't constantly try to change you, make you into their version of you.

At the end of the evening when us moms were getting ready to head home to our families the rest of them decided to continue the party at Dukes and I'm betting they had a blast. I love these girls and I'm looking forward to all the good times to come. Hopefully a girls weekend in Bend in the near future.