So Very Thankful!

It's way too early to be up on thanksgiving day especially after going to bed at 1:30 am… but here I am blogging at 6 am. :)
I have so much to be thankful for today that I wanted to do a short little post about it. 

I am so thankful to God for his mercies which are new every morning, without his love and constant care I have no clue where my choices would have led me in this life but I believe that it wouldn't have been as wonderful of a path as it is. 
I can't say that God has spared me from pain in this life, but I can say that he has used the times of pain in my life to bring me to a richer more devoted understanding that I'm not alone, that he walks with me and upholds me in all of it, and brings me out on the other side victorious. I am stronger because of those times and with a deeper faith in his work in my life.

I am so grateful for my family immediate and extended and for those very close friends who have enriched my life through their love and kindness through the years. 

Especially thankful for my MOM this year:
        -Ever since having had Seth 1.5 years ago, I have noticed that my mom and I have grown much closer, in fact I believe we are closer now then ever before in our relationship. I recognize how much she has always been there for me through my life now because being a mom I can see how much I love my child even when he does something I don't like and want to correct in him. I used to think as a teen that my parents were against me and that they just didn't understand me (especially when I didn't get my way)  :)…. But now I can see through their eyes, everything they ever did was to protect me and in their own way I now believe that they always had my best interests at heart and wanted only my success, thank you mom and dad.  
To come back to my mom… since having Seth she has been my rock… she takes care of my son for me when I work and in such a wonderful way that I am not missed one bit when I am gone. She loves him so much and it is so evident in their relationship. Seth calls her momma too and it is so adorable, I am so happy to share that tittle with her. With baby #2 on the way my mom has been so diligent in helping me and giving me breaks to get some extra rest here and there and I can't ever thank her enough for that. I realize that my mom never had the support system that I have now when she was having kids and I'm sure she remembers the challenges of raising toddlers. I can't even imagine doing this without my mom as my sidekick. So I am especially thankful for her this thanksgiving. Mom in case you ever read this I love you so much and thank you always for your sacrifices on our behalf. 

There are more people that I would love to write thank you to but for now I'll leave it at this. 

I am so very thankful to have so much to be thankful for. ;)

Grandma and Seth from this spring… makes me realize we need updated photos with the fam.