Almost 16 months old...

Seth and Yoda
My little dude will be 16 months in 4 days… I thought I'd post a little photo of him today.
 We were outside playing with the dogs, all three of my boys were chasing a little tennis ball and having a great time in the sunshine.

I can't believe that I'm 25 weeks along into this pregnancy and yet I can…
part of me can't wait for it to be over and to meet my little guy 
yet part of me wants to keep him inside and really enjoy the last few months 
before it's no longer just the 3 of us.

I don't even know how things will change…
 there will be two little boys in diapers for me to be responsible over.
yikes!!!
However I'm sure it's doable as many women have managed even bigger families 
and survived.   :P

Well enough about my worries I want to make a note of how Seth is doing.

He is walking very well and running here and there as much as he can.
He still likes to have 2 naps a day.
He is just now getting his 4 molars in and he has gone from a regular 11 hour a night sleeper to occasionally waking up at some point in the middle of the night.
He was a great eater, he ate anything and everything… however now even that has changed. He goes through spurts of eating almost anything and the next minute he refuses everything. 

He laughs often and is great at playing with other kids as well as on his own.
He loves books and balls and his stuffed animals.
His favorite word is ball. He will notice if there is a picture of a ball in a book and point it out, he has even pointed it out on tv.
He can say his own name and it sounds so funny.
He says quite a few words and his vocabulary is developing daily.  He has his moments of being very talkative and then moments when he is very quite. 

He loves gadgets, and anything that he can pick up with one had he will put to his ear and start jabbering, as if it were a phone. He knows how to push the home button on my iphone. 
He loves laptops and runs at me whenever I grab mine and open it up. 

We are thinking of moving him into a toddler bed in the next few months but I worry over that. I don't know how he will do. I'm nervous he will roll out of it in the middle of the night and wake himself up. Also I'm thinking he will be able to get out of bed whenever he wants and so he will have a hard time going to sleep.

One thing that he has been doing lately that is the sweetest thing ever is… he kisses without even asking. he will look at me and just lean in for a kiss. it is so stinking cute. He used to kiss on demand if he was in the mood but this is new, he initiates it and it's almost as if he is telling me he loves me. my heart just swells with joy when he does this. I can't even imagine going through life without having experienced that. I am so grateful to God for blessing me with this little angel.