THANKFUL THURSDAYS

I saw Thankful Thursdays on someone else's blog and I love the idea so here is my thankful Thursday post.

So much to be thankful for today especially since I am sitting at home with my two guys and we are all just chillin'.

1. Seth sleeping through the night again (especially as he is teething and having pain) what a trooper!

2. Awesome husband. He really is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

3. Awesome family whom I love so dearly and the fact that we are so close.

4. Wonderful friends that remain true through time and distance and all the in-betweens.

5. New friends who have enriched my life with their caring ways. I will be missing you when I leave                               Parkrose Dental.

6. New hobbies like blogging and photography. I have been greatly blessed to be able to find new outlets of expressing myself. It has been amazingly therapeutic for me to be able to talk all about my new role of "mom" and not fear that I may be annoying the listener. ;)

7. Above all I am grateful for my relationship with my savior Jesus Christ. I would say that He is the one true constant, never changing, always loving and bestest of friends in my life. My faith caries me through all of life's ups and downs and gives me hope for the future.

I'd love to hear what you are thankful for today?

                               how sweet is this chocolate ice cream covered face...