First timer

So I'm a blogging virgin....
Ok, so I am excited and nervous at the same time! I totally never thought I would be doing this. I mean my thoughts and musings out there for whom ever to see and judge... umm, that's a little nerve wracking. I've always thought of myself as more of a talker than a writer, haha. But I decided to do this because I have always enjoyed reading other peoples blogs, besides, it's therapeutic getting things off my mind. I have to add; that if you follow my blog you should know English is my second language and if there are grammatical and possibly even spelling errors, enjoy a good laugh on me! ;)
A second reason for blogging is that I'm not working full time anymore and have a bit more time on my hands and could really use the outlet. I do have a 6 month old who takes up most of my time (I enjoy every moment of that time) however, blogging will give me some time with my own thoughts and then I'll post them out there on the world wide web. 
Finally, the main reason I'm doing this is because of him, my son. Being a mom is something very new and exciting for me and I have to do some baby talk here because I don't want to tire my friends out with too much talk about Seth. Although that's probably a little too late! ;)
So now that I've listed my reasons for doing this blog, I want to share a little bit about my day; Today is Seth's 6 month birthday and he is a little bit under the weather. I think he caught the head cold I've been fighting for over a week, it's mild but very uncomfortable. He is such a good little guy, very happy and easy going even with the cold, it makes me love him even more.
I can't express how much I enjoy my days with him. Seth makes life much more joyful and in a way, simpler. He makes me slow down and take time with the things I used to rush through. Chris and I took our sweet time having Seth, (due to unforeseen challenges :) so he is definitely our most precious miracle. We will celebrate 11 years of marriage in less than 2 months and it's exciting that we will have Seth to celebrate with us. ;) We waited a long time for this little guy but boy was he worth the wait. I am very excited for every day we have together.
Well that is all for my first post but I will upload some photos of my day with Seth from earlier today, in a separate post.