First Hair Cut

Two weeks to go till my little man turns ONE!!!
 It was about time for my little guy to get his hair cut and finally that happened today. It was done by Monica Marteau at Fada salon in downtown Portland Oregon. This is a top notch salon that has the best hair stylist the NW has ever seen and her name is Monica she is from Paris and does not disappoint in her technique. I've had my hair cut by Monica many times and I've always been very pleased, she has a very personal approach to her work studying your face and really gauging what would suit you best. 
She has such and eye and talent that personally I am afraid to go see anyone else for my haircuts. I got spoiled by her. She was so sweet to give Seth his first hair cut as a gift and she did an amazing job.
Seth had a blast I mean he loved every moment and Monica really did an awesome job about being quick but still making sure that she gave Seth a very stylin' but age appropriate  hair due.
The other person in the photos besides Seth and Monica is my brother Cosmin who wanted to help out with the haircut and hold Seth's head still while Monica trimmed around the ears and such.  :)

Here's the story in Photographs




















Before

After