Fun Meet-up with Cierra and Cash

Wow what a day we had today... First off Seth slept 12 hours straight! Wahoo! Today I had a job interview and my devotional for the morning was so appropriate:

For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, who says to you, FEAR Not; I will help you! Isaiah 41:13


After my interview which went awesome (and I will hopefully hear soon about an upcoming working interview), Seth and I had a date to meet up with a fellow blogger who is visiting our city this week.

We met up with Cierra and her little boy Cash (how cute is his name, right...) from The Yellow House. We had such a wonderful time meeting them. Seth and Cash hit it off right off the bat. They were on the floor chasing a couple of toys around, while us girls chatted away. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt with Cierra. But now after meeting her that is no surprise because she is such a beautiful and warm lady and I wish so much that she lived near-by full time so that we could get to really know each other much more.  

If you haven't met Cierra you must check out her blog and etsy shop. She is a wonderful photographer and all the funds from her etsy shop go to funding her son's medical bills check out his story here. It was such a wonderful experience meeting a fellow blogger and so interesting to see how easily we hit it off.  Although it was the first time we met we had such easy flowing conversation and being that we are both mom's to boys and that they are both 11 months old as well as we share a passion for photography and use blogging as an outlet and memory keeping device we had a lot to chat about.

After our meeting as I was driving away I realized how much more I had wanted to ask but we had a short window when we could meet so my questions will need to be answered via the email (heads up Cierra). :)

Here are a couple of photos from our meeting today: how cute are these two… 




So now we are home and Seth is finally down for his second nap, yay. I am typing away as my hubby is listening to Dave Ramsey (I am supposed to be listening too ;)).  It's been a wonderful day and the perfect end to my 2 days off before 2 very long 10 hour days ahead of me.

xoxo,
Bobi